The backpackers and self-contained accommodation is set on the front of the farm, and conveniently located just off State Highway 8 near the original homestead. It was originally the shearers’ quarters and have been lovingly remodeled for travelers.
Perfect for anglers wanting to fish the Ahuriri River which is just across the road.
There are seven bedrooms.
- 3 rooms with 3 single beds in each room.
- 2 rooms with 1 x queen beds
- 1 room with 2 single beds adjoining the kitchen
- 1 room with 4 single beds
Price Per Night: $40.00 per person
All rooms share common facilities such as kitchen, laundry a lounge and bathrooms.
Amenities at the self-contained accommodation includes:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
- Fridge, freezer, oven and microwave
- Automatic washing machine
- Pots, pans, plates, cutlery etc.
- Linen provided
- Free Parking
All guests staying at the backpackers and self-contained accommodation are given complete access to two toilets and four showers.
If you have any questions regarding the backpackers and self-contained accommodation, please contact us and we will get back to you in a jiffy.